TItle I at Oak Ridge
Title One is a federally funded program whose purpose is to improve achievement in the basic skills of reading and math and help students succeed in the regular classroom. Oak Ridge Title One teachers are certified teachers. Students in grades kindergarten through 5 are eligible for the Title One program. Student selection is based on reading and math assessments and/or teacher recommendations.
Students who qualify for these services receive additional instruction in reading or math. Some may receive help in both areas. This service is either provided to a small group outside the classroom or to an individual student/small group in the regular classroom. Students do not miss special classes such as music, physical education, library or art. Most students will get Title One instruction five days a week. Students are re-evaluated throughout the year and may exit service if adequate progress has been made.
- 2022-23 Title I Parent and Family Engagement Plan
- What is Title I? (English | Spanish | Somali)
- Title I Parent Compact (English | Spanish | Somali)
- District 196 Title I information
- Oak Ridge Testing Calendar
- Oak Ridge School Report Card
- Minnesota PACER Parent Center
- Minnesota Department of Education